I Can HELP YOU Reduce The Emotional Strain & Stress In Getting Pregnant!
De-Stress, Relax & Get Pregnant
- Enhance your sense of control and well-being
- Maximise your chances of conceiving naturally
- Increase your success in getting pregnant by up to 50%, through hypnosis and energy psychology techniques, in preparation of IVF
- Support lifestyle changes necessary for optimum health and wellbeing in getting pregnant
- Diminish discomfort during fertility intervention/treatments by using effective relaxation techniques
- Eliminate physical and emotional symptoms, e.g. fatigue, despair, disturbed sleep, headaches and abdominal pains
- Enhance communication skills to increase your feelings of being heard and understood by others
If you would like some help to get back on track, back in balance of mind, body and conceive, please call Aisling Killoran for an appointment 0n 087 1352122
I Help With All Emotional Aspects In Helping You Conceive. I use unique, mind health techniques that support the entire fertility process and are tailored for each individual for optimal health and wellbeing. I provide emotional support, whether you are looking to conceive naturally or through IVF, IUI, ICSI, and other medical procedures to realise your dream of having a baby.
In addition to above - Medical wellness, Lifestyle, work-life balance, emotional and psychological support, stress reduction and nutrition, can help maximise your chances of conception.
The following may well help you on your journey to a successful pregnancy
- Eliminate as much as is humanly possible external stresses
- Avoid stimulants, coffee, smoking, cigarettes, and alcohol
- Eat a balanced diet with lots of colourful fruit and vegetables
- Eat at least one hot meal a day
- At least 20 minutes of exercise a day – which you enjoy!
- Stay dry and warm. Wrap up according to weather conditions
- Get plenty of sleep
- Engage in activities that make you happy
- Follow your intuition
- Ensure that you seek emotional and psychological support
- Zita West has a great book out " Guide to Fertility and assisted conception."