Everyone can benefit from Hypnobirthing, be it your first, second or last pregnancy. Although hypnobirthing does not guarantee a perfect childbirth, it always makes a difference to release fears, reduce anxiety, thereby allowing your mind and body to work as nature intended.
Benefits For You & Partner During Pregnancy, Birth & Baby
Hypnobirthing Online classes increase your confidence in your pregnancy week-by-week and in your own ability to achieve a natural gentle safe birth, reducing the need for pain relief.
The making of your baby is a partnership, the bringing up of your child is a partnership and hypnobirthing fosters partnership during the pregnancy, childbirth and beyond too.
Hypnobirthing classes help you to overcome your fears and the hypnobirthing breathing techniques and visualisations will help you achieve your positive birthing experience.
- Positive relaxed and enjoyable pregnancy.
- Feel in control during the pregnancy
- Greater self-confidence and less stress
- Deeper bonding with baby
- Enhanced quality sleep
- 81% success rate in turning breech babies 37-38 weeks
- Empowered and prepared to deal with whatever path your child birthing takes
- A natural, comfortable childbirth experience is much more likely
- You will be alert, aware and in control
- Hypnobirthing classes eliminate or greatly reduces the need for painkillers
- Shortens the first stage of labour by up to 50%
- Lessen the need for medical intervention with a gentle safe birth
- Postnatal recovery for mother and baby is often much quicker
- Less stress is more calm, serene and content because you are too!
- Your baby will thrive better, sleep better and develop quicker
- Hypnobirthing babies experience a gentle safe birth with no trauma to recover from.
- Baby will be more alert and content with good feeding patterns and sleep well
- Deeper bonding that continues in a natural, easy way once the baby is born.
- Higher APGAR scores, due to reduced risks
Benefits For Your Partner:
Greater understanding and awareness of how the childbirth journey will be
Actively involved and supportive, which strengthens your connection
Feel a great sense of empowerment a deeper bond between all three of you
Learn breathing and relaxation techniques that will give great stress relief
Understanding what your needs are in order to help you birth instinctively
Experience practical tools and techniques to help you both during the childbirth
Learn tools to help you stay calm and focused on having a gentle safe birth.
Confidence to work with the medical team in a positive way
Finally, Something Useful For Your Partner To Do Too!
Your Birthing Partner has an Active & Important Role to Play
In the Birth of YOUR Baby,
Which Promotes the Bonding Process